- Vacation Bible School will be taking place from August 5- August 8 from 9AM- 2PM each day. The program is open to children entering first grade through sixth grade. For more information, please click here.
- There will be NO monthly Newsletter for the month of July!
- Check of the new Endowment Fund Application, found under the 'Welcome' Tab.
- The Northwest Synod of Wisconsin also has their Mission Budget of 2019, that can be viewed here:
- Check out ELCA "Seeds Monthly", to keep up-to-date on the latest news from the ELCA, found here:
- You can always find the absolute LATEST on what's happening at Faith Lutheran Church on our Facebook page! Just click on the blue "f" logo at the bottom of any page on this website!
A note from the Green Team:
What's growing in your garden? Please consider sharing your garden bounty this summer through our Harvest Table opportunity. This is our congregation's way of sharing fresh produce with other folks in the community who can really benefit from it. To participate, simply bring your vegetables or fruit to the Gathering Place before worship any summer Sunday, beginning July 21. Green Team members then distribute it to the Hannah House and PDC Orenda. Cash donations are also accepted; all donations are used to purchase additional fresh produce at local farmers markets and supermarkets. Green Team suggests that you bring your produce in a paper bag or re-use a plastic bag. If you know of other community organizations that would benefit from these donations, please contact Cathy Lau or any Green Team member. Thank you for sharing your garden bounty!